Monday, May 10, 2010

Lace up and Skate


We had Ashlyn's party and she had a blast! All of her friends and family came to celebrate her 5th birthday. We ate cupcakes, opened presents, had our faces painted and learned to skate all in an hour and a half! I was so busy the whole time I barely got to just relax and enjoy watching all the kids skate. I definitely want to take the kids back this summer to get the kids out of the house and get to actually relax and enjoy watching them skate.

I got her cupcakes from babycakes, made by a friend at church. She does an awesome job and they were delish! Ashlyn loved them and they turned out so cute!


All the girls eating their cupcakes and ice cream sandwiches.

I think Ashlyn got plenty of presents!

She is showing off her new necklace that Jeremy and I got her.

We started out holding onto the wall.

Then got a walker to practice.


Then they finally made it out onto the floor by themselves with no help!

Austin and his best bud/ cousin, Grant skating.

Sweet little Kailyn practicing her skating.

Justin and Austin out on the rink.


I think Ashlyn had a great 5th birthday! There is just something special about turning 5 that is a big deal. I am glad we have been blessed enough to be able to make it so special for her.

Happy 5th Birthday Ashlyn!!

1 comment:

Nikki B. said...

i realized that i forgot to ask you about this...after i left last night!! so glad it went well!