Saturday, September 19, 2009

Jeremy's Surprise 30th

We had a surprise Fiesta for Jeremy's 30th birthday! I started thinking about what to do for his birthday back in the summer and got our friends to help me out. Planning the party was the easiest part, getting him out of the house and back in time for his surprise was the hardest. After several attempts and failures by our good friend, Russell, he finally managed to get Jeremy to agree to come over for awhile, while I cooked and prepared for the party all day. It all worked out just right. I think Jeremy was truly surprised when he pulled up to the house and walked in to find all of our close friends and family there for his 30th!


Jeremy's cake
I made cupcakes for him b/c he is always telling me he likes those better than the store bought cakes.


We also had a pinata so the kids would have something fun to do.

No comments: