Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ashlyn turned the BIG 5!!

My baby girl is 5 today!! I'm amazed at how fast the "baby" of the family grows. I have loved EVERY minute of be being a mom to this precious little girl! I have had so much fun with her. I am so thankful, God, decided to give me a daughter and to give me the opportunity to raise her and to form that mother/daughter bond I so desperately desired before I had her. She lights up my life, melts my heart and brings a smile to my face every day. She has been my real life baby doll, I have taken care of her, dressed her in the cutest clothes and put the cutest bows on top of that precious head full of red hair. The freckles she has collected over the last 3 years are just beautiful to me! She is the most beautiful, sweetest little girl I know!
I love you Ashlyn! Happy 5th Birthday!!!






















No comments: